Recipe Story Competition
Have Fun with the Go for 2&5 Children's Book Week 2019 Recipe Story Competition
2 Fruit and 5 Veg Make a Healthy Bookworm! The following competition and activities are a great way to encourage young bookworms to eat well and keep healthy. CBCA Children’s Book Week is proudly sponsored by Healthway promoting the Go for 2&5 message.
RECIPE STORY COMPETITION - for primary school aged children. Send in a healthy recipe with at least one serve of fruit or veg along with a photo or drawing and a short reason or story about why it is healthy for a chance to win a book voucher in the Go for 2&5 Recipe Story Competition!
PLEASE NOTE: The entry form and photo/image should each be Jpgs of no larger than 5MB.
Competition starts on Monday 1st July and closes on Friday 30 August 2019. Selected entries and all winners will be displayed on the CBCA WA Facebook and/or webpage.
The WA Branch of the Children's Book Council of Australia gratefully acknowledges the assistance of Clayton Utz in developing the terms and conditions for this competition.
Be inspired by these Go for 2&5 recipes and enter the Recipe Story Competition:
- Go for 2&5 Burger recipe
- Go for 2&5 Muffins recipe
- Go for 2&5 Pizza recipe
- Go for 2&5 Tortilla recipe
- Go for 2&5 Toastie recipe
- Go for 2&5 Vegie Man - Feed your imagination, colour me in!
- Vegonimos - the colour game
- Celebrate Children's Book Week with Go for 2&5 - decorate your plate with fruits and vegetables, make funny fruit and veg head (B&W template)